Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whole Living magazine features Eminence

So I know that Eminence Organic Skin Care is a great product, but it's so nice to see other people catching onto that.  I love Whole Living magazine, and it's exciting when I see Eminence products featured on their pages.  Check it out:


Many of you haven't tried the lime cleansing masque, but it's a great 2-in-1 product-cleanser & masque in one easy step.  My husband has been using it for over a year, and he loves it.  He keeps it in the shower, puts it on when he first gets in, leaves it on while he showers, and then washes it off when he's finished.  Some of the ingredients include: green tea, white tea, rooibos, colloidal silver, biocomplex, and bamboo extract.  

Cornflower Recovery Serum is a new product.  I received it as a gift from my product trainer, and I LOVE it!!  With chamomile, clary sage, seabuckthorn, and cornflower, it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling absolutely silky smooth.

Check out these  great magazine features, and come into Riversong Spa to try them for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment