Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April Product Spotlight

This month I am featuring a new-to-me product from gloMinerals called Eye Revitalize.  This product caught my attention when I read about the ingredients, and now that I understand more about what they do, I had to try it for myself.  It retails for $22.50.
description:

Cucumber, squalane and hyaluronic acid in glominerals eye revitalize cool and hydrate the skin while aloe and linoleic acids work to condition. Goldenseal and juniper offer a temporarily "lift" to the delicate eye areas, while light-reflecting minerals help diminish the appearance of fine lines and brighten the eyes. 

This colorless cream formulation can be worn by all skin tones.

expert tips & techniques:

Use Eye Revitalize under concealer to revitalize tired eyes prior to makeup application. Carry the tube in your purse to dab on eyes that need a little 'wake up'. For the brightest of eyes, use this under the Brightener Highlight Concealer.

Personal Review:  I love the cooling effect that this product has on my tired eyes.  I have been carrying it in my purse the last couple of weeks, and when I work long days, strain my eyes, and don't even have time to take a lunch break, I reach for this as a quick pick-me up. It definitely helps that dry, lined, dehydrated undereye problem that I have.

Stop by Riversong Spa and put Eye Revitalize to the test.

**********************************************

And, don't forget to check out Riversong Spa's page on facebook.  I am currently trying to get more "likes" on my facebook page.  When I have 500 likes, I am going to give away multiple prizes totaling more than $500!!


No comments:

Post a Comment