Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mixology

I think everyone probably knows how much I love Eminence.  I have basically staked my business on the fact that I think Eminence can be life-changing.  For anyone who has ever had bad skin that embarrassed them, you know what I'm talking about.  Many of you know that I used to have pretty bad cystic acne, and I never had good skin, and I have tried more products than I care to mention.  However, from the very first time that an esthetician used Eminence on my skin, I could tell the difference immediately.
This company is so great to partner with.  They believe in continuing education and training, so much that they send a company product trainer down every quarter to my shop to give me the latest product training on the new lines.  So last week, Patty, my trainer drove from northern Virginia all of the way to Weston for our afternoon training session, and then back to VA.    
Now I have training on the new Age Corrective collection 
and the new Beyond Organic products, Cornflower Recovery Serum & Herbal Recovery Oil
All I can say is that they're absolutely amazing, and my skin is addicted to all of them.  I hope that you'll make an appointment to come in and try them.

As for the blog post title, Mixology, Eminence products are meant to be mixed and blending, kind of like when you're cooking.  I feel like I have my own apothecary in my backbar of products, and I can "whip up" just the right blend of products for your skin.
My current favorite combination is a treatment peel mixing the radish seed refining peel with the jalapeno stimulating booster.  The after-effects of this combination are amazing.  It's the perfect blend of stimulating, tightening, and overall skin refinement.  I can't wait for you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment