Keratosis Pilaris is a formation of small rash-like, red bumps commonly found on the back of the arms, thighs, buttocks. Keratosis Pilaris is caused by the skin's inability to shed dead skin cells and in some cases hair follicles over produce keratin, a milky white protein forming the bumps on the skin.
By treating your skin to organic alternatives by Éminence with this delicious treatment:
1. Cleanse the area with our Blueberry Soy Exfoliating Cleanser -It contains naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) to exfoliate and unclog pores.
2. Mix a nickle size amount of the Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant - with water (or mix with the cleanser). The mixture of lactic acid, rice granules, oats, and thermal mud acts as a gentle exfoliant to remove surface dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells.
Your skin will feel and look smoother than it ever has before!
What Éminence anti-aging products work best for you?
Description: Daily Use Rice Based Exfoliant
Skin Type: All skin types
- Strawberry: cleanser and astringent; contains Salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten skin and shrink pores
- Rhubarb: astringent and disinfectant; healing and a good source of ascorbic acid and Vitamin C
- Rice: gentle exfoliant; buffs and smoothes skin texture
- Chickpea Flour: tightens pores; absorbs excess oil and helps to buff and smooth skin
- Thermal Mud: mineral-rich, volcanic origin mud; has deep cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing and regenerative properties
- Oats: moisturizing and softening; help absorb and remove surface dirt and impurities while providing very gentle exfoliation
- Biocomplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamins A, Ester C, E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid; delivers a balanced mix of essential antioxidants and effectively combats free radicals
I have featured information on the strawberry dermafoliant before, but this information was too good not to share. It is and continues to be one of my favorite products!