Monday, January 23, 2012

Makeover Mondays

Today's Makover Mondays will feature Sue Ann, a lovely client who comes to me from Glenville.  She was brave enough to agree to be interviewed by Stacy Jacobson for my WBOY feature.  A huge thank you to Sue Ann for being so willing to participate!


Her before...

Her afters...

I was going for an everyday, natural look.  I used two purple eyeshadow trios (Posh + Amethyst) for a daytime look.  I also used my favorite Lip Crayon in Majestic Sienna.  I think this looks healthy, put-together, and brings out the best of her natural beauty and features.

**Don't forget to participate in the gloMinerals giveaway.  See the post below, follow the steps to enter, and don't forget to comment to that blog post.  I will draw the winner this Thursday. Good luck!**

1 comment: