Tuesday, June 5, 2012

hoarding creativity & inspiration

Just an update if anyone is out there reading that I am hoarding my creativity and inspiration for when my new website launches.  I don't really know when that will be, but I will be posting more irregularly and infrequently.  I know that's terrible.  I just am going to state for the record that I am a working mom, and I love summertime.  I am fortunate enough to be able to set my own schedule, so this summer, I am not going to stress about filling my appointment book at work, but slow down, enjoy the slower pace, breathe deeply, jump on the trampoline, swim a lot, train for my running & swimming in the triathlon, and enjoy my life!!

In general, I'm trying to take time to "smell the roses."  I have heard that creativity ebbs and flows, and for me it's ebbing right now.  I will be back soon, I promise.  In the meantime, HAPPY SUMMER!!  Eat a popsicle (or a whole box) for me!

Here's a link for the recipe for the scrumptious-looking popsicles.

All of my favorite features (makeover mondays, five on fridays) will return, I just can't promise when.  In the meantime, I will keep posting what is inspiring me, and any fun updates I have to share.  Thanks for reading!  Leave me a comment & let me know how you're spending your days this summer.  Do you have any special summer traditions or activities that you look forward to?


No comments:

Post a Comment